Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Browse Our Selection!

The Rocket


The Robot


The Butterfly


The Shark



Little Monster


Birthday Candles




Cupcake with Candle


Dragonfly




Personalized Shirts with child's initial





The Cupcake


Personalized Onesie...we call them OnesME's :-)


Keep Checking...more designs coming soon!!!

ALSO...we are having an open house this Saturday. Come see everything that KIDTEASE has to offer!

Open House
Saturday, May 9th
9:00 - 11:00 AM
Yeates Residence
835 South Kays Drive
Kaysville, Utah

6 comments:

  1. Kara,
    Good luck with your new business. I hope it is very successful because no one else deserves this more then you! I wish I could be at the open house.
    Best wishes to the both of you.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara -
    Super cute! I totally want to get some for my kids. Kara I'll call you...good luck at the open house, wish I could come check it out.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, these are sooooo cute! We should go into business together, I make little girls skirts :) I will totally be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen...those are pretty freaking cute! I will have to call you and put in an order!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did the open house go? Your stuff is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally ordering when I get some money for school clothes and I'm putting a button on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete